Seasonal Employment 2023
Job Description: Under direct supervision of the pool manager and head lifeguard, lifeguards are responsible for providing a safe environment at the Bernardsville Pool by enforcing safety protocols and procedures, and ensuring a clean and orderly facility.
- The first responsibility is to PROTECT LIFE
- Must be alert, vigilant, and be conscientious
- Respond to and document incidences
- Follow and enforce all facility rules in a firm but positive manner.
- Cover lifeguard shifts if needed.
- Keep all areas of the facility clean and orderly to ensure the safety of members and guests.
- Maintain constant surveillance of members in aquatics facilities; responding immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of members in the event of an emergency.